As promised here are some pics of the parts I picked up from OzStick two days ago. Images can be clicked on for larger versions.
I ordered (Or already possessed) the following items:
- Sanwa Joystick in 8 way mode
- 8 buttons consisting of 2 of each colour (Yellow, Red, Green and Blue)
- LED illuminated Coin Credit button
- LED illuminated Player 1 button
- Ipac2 PS/2 Keyboard emulator with USB converter
- Wiring Kit for all buttons suitable for ipac2
- Mounting brackets for the PCBs and Bolts for the joystick
- Raspberry Pi which I already had
- Powered USB Hub which I already had
- 8GB SD card
- 320gb mini-external hard drive (Not pictured)
I have also decided against a small cabinet as I know my skills are not high enough yet so have decided to build a lap or desk mounted controller box which will house all components and only have external plugs for power and the HDMI connection to a TV or Monitor. Once this is done and I have more confidence, I will then progress to a half height cabinet!